Chinese startup Xiaopeng Motors (Xpeng) is preparing to release an electric crossover Xpeng G3, which previously has been called a clone of electrocreaser Model X.
After watching a video presentation of the electric vehicle is quite reasonable to say that between Xpeng G3 and Tesla Model X have a lot in common, although the Chinese electric car is a simple and affordable model that the top-end version costs $38 000 to the preferences in China.
Besides Xpeng G3 is far from Model X and performance. With twice smaller than crossover, Tesla battery and less powerful electric motor, it will probably be a competitor to the Hyundai Kona Electric.
Key features Xpeng G3:
- Acceleration from 0-50 km/h in 3.7 seconds
- Motor power 145 kW
- The range of up to 365 km (NEDC)
- The capacity of the battery is 47.6 kWh
- Fast charging 0-80% in 30 minutes
- The cost from $33 500 to $38 000 to incentives in China
- Cost from $20 000 to $24 400 after incentives in China
Photos of the electric crossover Xpeng G3: